Monday, August 17, 2009

*UPDATE* Gender-Friendly Theme w/weather slot

I found these awesome icons that look like stickers and thought they would make the perfect gender-friendly theme. I was going to use a corkboard background but I think this one looks just a tad better. I hope everyone ENJOYS!!!

I added a weather slot and a profiles icon...I hope ya'll likey!!! :)

Ok, I'm updating this once again! I sent to dannieloco and he made a few changes that really make it look WAY AWESOME! I also changed the new items notifer. Enjoy!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



OTA HERE



OTA w/weather slot

8 comments:

Adam in Dallas, Texas said...

Evening

Now this is awesome! You did an excellent job and this one and I love it, I just downloaded and it looks great. The icons and wallpaper and the font size are an A+ all the way!

Your rock with this one girl!


Adam (hopefully you remember me I sent you a birthday greeting)

Dallas, Texas

Miss B said...

Yes I must agree this theme is wonderful..simple and beautiful..

jostrander said...

This is great! The colors and icons are awesome, thanks a LOT!! :)

aLex003 said...

i LOVED LOVED your 1st version of this theme, and MUST admit i love the UPDATED version w/the weather slot. I only wanted to suggest a couple of things, nothing big though.
1. the battery meter looks soooo much better on your 1st version. it's the classic white meter. I'm not digging the new blue one too much. seems out of place, like it belongs on a windows XP theme.
2. the sms/email icons. i would stick with the original icons that you had in your 1st version.

these are only opinions and i am not judging your work. i appreciate you giving us this theme for FREE. you rock!!
-aLex

Amanda Tolles said...

I love this theme love the icons and the weather slot! Another wonderful masterpiece! Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Any chance a version for the Curve 83xx is in the works?

ashabees♥ said...

I actually have made it for the 83XX e-mail me and I'll give you more info on it. ashabees@gmail.com Thanks!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Great looking theme, The one with the weather icon is brilliant. I just find the font size waaaay too big. Can you reduce it? It looks like a size 9 font that could be reduced to size 8 or even size 7.

Post a Comment