Monday, September 7, 2009

Strawberry Fields Forever....

This theme has absolutley nothing to do with the beatles, but I always think of them when I hear about strawberries. :) Someone on my twitter mentioned a strawberry theme and I've been messing with it for a while and I'm JUST NOW releasing it. I'm still a little unsure about the icons because there a bit see-thru but it kind of looks neat.

Enjoy! :)

Thanks Miss Marsha for sending me the homescreen wall. :)

Ooopsie...I had a few emails about the navigation being messed up. I put the wrong link up, SORRY...it's corrected now! Thanks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alternate Wall:
Photobucket

OTA for 8900

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow to cute totally a worthy theme

reenarox said...

i totally love this, ash! thanks!!!

♥reenarox

jostrander said...

This is adorable!! How did I miss this??? lol, but thanks so much - I'm lovin it on my phone! :)

Post a Comment