Thursday, July 23, 2009

Black & Gray Professional Theme W/Scroll Dock

I created this theme for the July Theme Contest on CrackBerry!!!! It's very black & gray almost like an old-timey movie! I changed just about everything right down to the alarm clock, which is a wrist-watch btw. I made 2 different versions 1 with a hidden today and one with the today showing all the time. I even have 2 different wallpapers you can choose from, found 1 but then another that went oh so well so you can choose which you like best. Also, this has a scrolling dock which you can add up to 10 icons. Hope you like!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alternate Wallpaper:
Photobucket

OTA for Today

OTA for Hidden Today

1 comments:

jostrander said...

I still really like this one, it's so clean and perfect for when I'm at work. I add a colorful wp for when I go home, lol!

Thanks again for this =]

Post a Comment