Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A little info about my themes!

Currently I'm making these themes for the BlackBerry Curve 8900...I can make them for other devices, but I would require a donation. The reason for this is only because I make these themes for myself and I share what I make, but to port them over to another device is a little time-consuming.

I'm also going to start taking "custom theme requests". These will allow you to basically choose everything you want, e.g., walls, colors, fonts, etc.

If your interested in either of these options, please contact me at ashabees@gmail.com Thanks soo much!!!!

You can also just donate if you'd like. There is a donate button in the corner. Thanks again!!!

2 comments:

jim said...

awwwwwwwe ash!!! wish I had an 8900...but they are awesome themes!!!

Anonymous said...

could you make themes for curve 8520 pleeeasee!!

Post a Comment